- any order registered is considered firm and irrevocable, and implies acceptance of the present conditions.
- all prices, term discounts, and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time. the price list cannot be reproduced without written consent from maya for diving equipment to check a box acknowledging the following: “i acknowledge that my experience as a diver or that of the person who will use this diving equipment is sufficient to be able to use this equipment properly and safely. i know that before participating in any diving activity, a thorough course of instruction in the theory and practices involved in diving should be successfully completed. this safety warning does not replace the need for a complete reading of each operating manual of the maya products i have purchased and maya for diving equipment is not responsible for damages resulting from improper use of the products.”
- maya for diving equipment is liable under the said guarantee solely for manufacturing defects duly noted by our technical departments. the guarantee may not apply if our equipment is not used and maintained under the conditions stipulated in the technical notices, or if it is due to normal wear and tear.
- our invoices are payable in cash. payment is due in full without deduction, counterclaim or set off and you agree that time is of the essence with respect to the payment of such invoices. until payment is received in full the legal and equitable title and interest in all goods shall remain with maya for diving equipment although risk in the goods shall pass to the dealer.
- when the purchaser’s credit rating deteriorates, we reserve the right, even after partial shipment of an order, to require the purchaser to provide guarantees that we consider appropriate with a view to proper performance of the undertakings offered. refusal to comply shall entitle us to cancel all or part of the contract.
- for each order received where a “personalised” item is requested by our customer the order is considered valid only after the payment of a downpayment deposit of a minimum of 50% of the nett amount due
Assignment of Jurisdiction
- any dispute, whatever the cause thereof may be, shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the court of hurghada (egypt), which shall enjoy sole jurisdiction even in case of third party notice or of several defendants.